Poll: How often do you update the services on your profile?
இழை இடுபவர்: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
இணையத்தள அலுவலர்
Sep 30

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "How often do you update the services on your profile?".

View the poll results »



 
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
போர்த்துகள்
Local time: 23:31
உறுப்பினர் (2007)
ஆங்கிலம் - போர்சுகீஸ்
+ ...
Once a year? Sep 30

Maybe once a year to add something new though at my age I doubt I'll be doing much of that…

 
Thayenga
Thayenga  Identity Verified
ஜெர்மணி
Local time: 00:31
உறுப்பினர் (2009)
ஆங்கிலம் - ஜெர்மன்
+ ...
Significant changes Sep 30

I update the services only when I add a significant item. Other than that I simply don't have the time.

 
Jennifer Levey
Jennifer Levey  Identity Verified
சிலி
Local time: 19:31
ஸ்பேனிஷ் - ஆங்கிலம்
+ ...
Never Sep 30

I no longer actually offer any services, so if I updated my profile ... there'd be next to nothing left.

Rabie El Magdouli
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

இந்த மன்றத்துக்கான மட்டுறுத்துனர்கள்
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How often do you update the services on your profile?






Draftsmith
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust

Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »