Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6]
Complaint about bugs at ProZ (Staff: Update on the software upgrade process)
Thread poster: Christel Zipfel
Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Issue with email alerts may not be completely fixed (please keep reporting) Mar 7

Thank you, Christel, and thank you everyone who took the time to report issues and help me and developers to test.

While alerts have started to arrive at your email inboxes, the issue may not be 100% fixed. Developers are now monitoring alerts closely to avoid delays again or notifications getting stuck due to a high volume. We are also working on fixing other alert types such as KudoZ (a special thanks go to the English-Portuguese
... See more
Thank you, Christel, and thank you everyone who took the time to report issues and help me and developers to test.

While alerts have started to arrive at your email inboxes, the issue may not be 100% fixed. Developers are now monitoring alerts closely to avoid delays again or notifications getting stuck due to a high volume. We are also working on fixing other alert types such as KudoZ (a special thanks go to the English-Portuguese community who have so generously jumped into a test KudoZ question I posted yesterday, taking time to let us know how notifications were working for them!)

Please feel free to let me know if you encounter any more notifications problems. I'm here to check and report internally as soon as possible.

Thanks again!

Lucia
Collapse

Zea_Mays
Zea_Mays  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 07:59
Member (2009)
English to German
+ ...
@Lucia Mar 7

I would suggest to have a separate thread for testing.

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member because it was not in line with site rule
Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Locking thread Mar 8

Once again, thank you everyone who participated in this thread. Your support and assistance has been key in working on the notifications issue internally. Your participation is much appreciated. I'm locking the thread now in line with https://www.proz.com/siterules/forum/11#11

As posted previously, email notifications are still being monitored and related bugs are still being looke
... See more
Once again, thank you everyone who participated in this thread. Your support and assistance has been key in working on the notifications issue internally. Your participation is much appreciated. I'm locking the thread now in line with https://www.proz.com/siterules/forum/11#11

As posted previously, email notifications are still being monitored and related bugs are still being looked into. If you stop receiving any alert type (forums, KudoZ, etc.), please use the support system to let us know: http://proz.me/help . Individual support requests allow us to investigate reports individually, but also to have a better idea of how many people may be affected by a single issue, not to mention that they help us to keep all relevant information in one place.

Thanks again, and have a nice weekend!

Lucia
Collapse

Arne Krueger

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Complaint about bugs at ProZ (Staff: Update on the software upgrade process)

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »