Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 07:15
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Sep 6, 2012

G'day everyone (and XTM support)

I'm doing my first XTM job and I prefer to set it up so that the segments are not marked as confirmed when I move to the next segment. However, now I wonder if it would be possible for me to mark all segments as confirmed at the end of the translation, without having to manually visit each segment again. Is there such a function?

In my case the document is fully untranslated at the start, and will be fully translated when I'm done.
... See more
G'day everyone (and XTM support)

I'm doing my first XTM job and I prefer to set it up so that the segments are not marked as confirmed when I move to the next segment. However, now I wonder if it would be possible for me to mark all segments as confirmed at the end of the translation, without having to manually visit each segment again. Is there such a function?

In my case the document is fully untranslated at the start, and will be fully translated when I'm done.

Thanks
Samuel
Collapse

XTM Intl
XTM Intl
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:15
RE: Sep 6, 2012

Hello Samuel,

Unfortunately, there is no possibility to check all segments as completed by pushing one button. You can use the keyboard shortcuts in editor, like for example: 'Go to next incomplete segment' - Alt+Arrow right or 'Set segment as completed & go to next incomplete segment' - Alt+=. There are many useful shortcuts which can be find by clicking on left-hand-side toolbar in the editor, then choosing 'Settings' (wrench icon). There are 3 tabs in the configuration window: '
... See more
Hello Samuel,

Unfortunately, there is no possibility to check all segments as completed by pushing one button. You can use the keyboard shortcuts in editor, like for example: 'Go to next incomplete segment' - Alt+Arrow right or 'Set segment as completed & go to next incomplete segment' - Alt+=. There are many useful shortcuts which can be find by clicking on left-hand-side toolbar in the editor, then choosing 'Settings' (wrench icon). There are 3 tabs in the configuration window: 'Options', 'Font' and 'Shortcuts'. If you go to 'Shortcuts' tab, you can see the shortcuts which can be customized by typing in new ones in this window.

Kind regards,
Szymon Dobry
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Change all segments to confirmed

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »