AAAmedical
AAAmedical  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 16:08
English to Dutch
+ ...
Jan 21, 2003

Hello,

I would like to start using the ProZ wallet and I would like to give my bank an order to transfer money to my wallet. As I live in Europe it is much easier (and cheaper) to transfer euros than dollars. Can I do this?

On the other hand, can clients transfer money to my wallet in euros or is it better to keep my \'wallet\' for US clients who pay in dollars?

Regards

Ann

... See more
Hello,

I would like to start using the ProZ wallet and I would like to give my bank an order to transfer money to my wallet. As I live in Europe it is much easier (and cheaper) to transfer euros than dollars. Can I do this?

On the other hand, can clients transfer money to my wallet in euros or is it better to keep my \'wallet\' for US clients who pay in dollars?

Regards

Ann

[ This Message was edited by:on2003-01-21 18:42]
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 16:08
English to German
+ ...
The ProZ wallet is denominated in US dollars Jan 21, 2003

Note that the \"wallet\" is not a bank or credit card account, but simply a credit balance held by ProZ.com on your behalf.

Make sure to check the restrictions described in the FAQ before using the wallet.

Quote:
I would like to start using the ProZ wallet and I would like to give my bank an order to transfer money to my wallet. As I live in Europe it is much easier (and cheaper) to transfer euros than dollars. Can I do t... See more
Note that the \"wallet\" is not a bank or credit card account, but simply a credit balance held by ProZ.com on your behalf.

Make sure to check the restrictions described in the FAQ before using the wallet.

Quote:

You can, but any transfer in euros will have to be converted to US dollars anyway; as you can see if you start from the \'add money to your wallet\' link, ProZ.com has an account with a US bank: by default, this would be a US dollar account (if ProZ had a euro account - which I doubt - this would have to be shown separately).

Quote:

Same situation - anything going into your wallet will end up in US dollars. ▲ Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can I transfer euros to my ProZ wallet

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »