A survey on legal translation
Thread poster: Kristina Narbutaite
Apr 20, 2023

Hi, I'm currently writing my bachelor's thesis and doing research. The subject of the research is the challenges that arise in the translation of legal texts. The aim of the research is to determine whether the challenges found in theory are also encountered in reality. The questionnaire is anonymous. It will take up to 5-7 minutes, and you will he... See more
Hi, I'm currently writing my bachelor's thesis and doing research. The subject of the research is the challenges that arise in the translation of legal texts. The aim of the research is to determine whether the challenges found in theory are also encountered in reality. The questionnaire is anonymous. It will take up to 5-7 minutes, and you will help me a lot! Thank you in advance! 😇
https://forms.gle/3qt4W5LVmKxNEPRYA
Collapse

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 22:41
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
@Kristina Apr 23, 2023

You should add that you are only interested in translators working in the language pair Lithuanian-English...

Kristina Narbutaite

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 23:41
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Survey is only for Lithuanian <> English Apr 23, 2023

Kristina Narbutaite wrote:
The questionnaire is anonymous. It will take up to 5-7 minutes...

If you don't translate from or into Lithuanian, the survey takes 20 seconds.

Kristina Narbutaite

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

A survey on legal translation

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »