Congratulations mid-year membership campaign prize drawing winners!
Автор темы: María Florencia Vita
María Florencia Vita
María Florencia Vita
Local time: 03:16
ПЕРСОНАЛ САЙТА
Jul 22, 2010

Dear members,

First, thank you again to all new members and those who joined or renewed during the mid-year membership campaign. I'd like to announce the winners of the campaign's prize drawing:

Dear members,

First, thank you again to all new members and those who joined or renewed during the mid-year membership campaign. I'd like to announce the winners of the campaign's prize drawing:

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you to all site members, both new and old, for your support!

Best regards,

Florencia
Collapse

Mohamed Kamel
Mohamed Kamel  Identity Verified
Египет
Local time: 09:16
английский => арабский
Congratulation to you all. Jul 22, 2010

I wanted to be the 1st one to congratulate the winners. Congratulation to you all.

Have a nice day!
Mohamed

Gabriella Bertelmann
Gabriella Bertelmann  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:16
Член ProZ.com c 2008
немецкий => английский
+ ...
winner notice Jul 22, 2010

Thank you for your note. What happens now?

María Florencia Vita
María Florencia Vita
Local time: 03:16
ПЕРСОНАЛ САЙТА
Автор темы
I have already replied back to you Jul 22, 2010

Dear Gabriella,

You should have my email already, Gabriella; I'll re-send now, just in case.

Congratulations again!

Kind regards,
Florencia
ProZ.com

Nancy Ernst
Nancy Ernst  Identity Verified
США
Local time: 02:16
французский => английский
+ ...
Thank you PROZ! Jul 23, 2010

Dear ProZ Team,

Thank you so much for the great prize and for all the work you do. I really appreciate your site and the services you offer and am sure so many others do also.

In these hard economic times, organizations like yours are great resources for Translators and Customers seeking quality translations.

Your efforts clearly help business connections get made and products reach markets in other language, and are perhaps one of the best things we can
... See more
Dear ProZ Team,

Thank you so much for the great prize and for all the work you do. I really appreciate your site and the services you offer and am sure so many others do also.

In these hard economic times, organizations like yours are great resources for Translators and Customers seeking quality translations.

Your efforts clearly help business connections get made and products reach markets in other language, and are perhaps one of the best things we can do to help spur this economy on again.

Wishing you the very best!

Sincerely,
Nancy Brady
Freelance Translator & US Coordinator for BeTranslated
www.BeTranslated.com
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератор(ы) этого форума
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Congratulations mid-year membership campaign prize drawing winners!

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »