投稿者: Frederik Smet
Frederik Smet
Frederik Smet
ベルギー
Local time: 21:25
オランダ語 から フランス語
+ ...
May 17, 2016

i RECEIVE PROZ NOTIFICATIONS AS SPAM.HOW IS THAT POSSBLE?

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
ポーランド
2002に入会
英語 から ロシア語
+ ...

モデレーター
SITE LOCALIZER
Check settings at your email server and/or email client May 17, 2016

This means that your email server or email client recognizes these messages as spam. You need to check the settings and change them accordingly.

esperantisto
esperantisto  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:25
2006に入会
英語 から ロシア語
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Whitelist May 17, 2016

As advised above, you should check your server/e-mail client settings. Most of them allow to whitelist certain e-mail addresses/domains, which you should probably do for proz.com to be on the safe side.

[Edited at 2016-05-17 14:32 GMT]

German Gonzalez
German Gonzalez
アルゼンチン
Local time: 16:25
2006に入会
英語 から スペイン語
+ ...
Proz notifications marked as Spam in Outlook/Hotmail Jan 25, 2017

Hi, I've been receiving Proz notifications in Outlook/Hotmail and I never had problems. But recently my Proz notifications go to the Spam folder. I've added Proz email to my contacts and yet the notifications keep going to the Spam folder, any idea on how to solve this?
Thanks in advance!

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
オランダ
2006に入会
英語 から アフリカーンス語
+ ...
@German Jan 25, 2017

German Gonzalez wrote:
Previously, I've been receiving Proz notifications in Outlook/Hotmail and I never had problems. But recently my Proz notifications go to the Spam folder.

Well, "Outlook" and "Hotmail" are two different things. Do I understand correctly that you're using Outlook to get mail from a Hotmail account? Which version of Outlook do you use? Do you receive the ProZ.com notifications on your local computer (in the spam folder), or do they refuse to download at all?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

このフォーラムのモデレーター
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Notifications from ProZ.com received as spam

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »