Why is the conference held in Valencia earlier this month still being promoted on the home page?
Thread poster: Robert Forstag
Robert Forstag
Robert Forstag  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:15
Spanish to English
+ ...
Oct 31, 2011

Staff should pay attention to such matters.

neilmac
neilmac
Spain
Local time: 13:15
Spanish to English
+ ...
Can't find feedback Oct 31, 2011

I can't seem to find much feedback about it from attendees either - but then again I'm not great at finding my way around websites...

Robert Forstag
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Some 9 hours after my original post, the promo is still flashing on the home page, and... Oct 31, 2011

...on the very page that I am writing this message (where it appears as a rectangular bar above the title of the thread and below the drop-down menus).

What gives?

Robert Forstag
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Still there a full day and a half after my original post Nov 1, 2011

I am now convinced that staff have paid no attention to the posts in this thread.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why is the conference held in Valencia earlier this month still being promoted on the home page?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »