Thread poster: Veronika Demichelis (X)
Veronika Demichelis (X)
Veronika Demichelis (X)  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:58
English to Russian
+ ...
May 23, 2018

My good colleague Madalena Zampaulo (a translation business owner and a member of the ATA Board of Directors) is organizing a webinar on online marketing for translators and interpreters. She will cover websites, social media channels, content, marketing tips, and much more.
I hope you join us! I will be recorded, so you can always watch it
... See more
My good colleague Madalena Zampaulo (a translation business owner and a member of the ATA Board of Directors) is organizing a webinar on online marketing for translators and interpreters. She will cover websites, social media channels, content, marketing tips, and much more.
I hope you join us! I will be recorded, so you can always watch it at your leisure.
https://www.madalenazampaulo.com/products/how-to-leverage-your-online-presence-to-market-your-translation-or-interpreting-business-90-minute-webinar-june-201
Collapse

Marketing Translator
Marketing Translator
Bulgaria
Local time: 08:58
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
Great May 24, 2018

Thank you Veronika,
I will definitely take part in this webinar.

Veronika Demichelis (X)
Veronika Demichelis (X)  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:58
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! May 24, 2018

Sevda Ros wrote:

Thank you Veronika,
I will definitely take part in this webinar.

Thanks, Sevda! I look forward to seeing you there!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Marketing your translation and interpreting business online

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »