Survey: employment trends for newly graduate conference interpreters (2002-2012)
Thread poster: Benjamin Thornton Barclay
Benjamin Thornton Barclay
Benjamin Thornton Barclay  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 19:31
Italian to English
+ ...
Jun 9, 2013

Hello,

I am I am currently writing a dissertation on employment opportunities for newly graduate conference interpreters (graduated between 2002-2012) in the European private market and am collecting answers by means of a survey posted on social media, blogs and websites.

I was wondering whether you could help me by filling this survey out? Remember, CONFERENCE INTERPRETERS only (so no PSI for this survey).

Survey description:

" This dis
... See more
Hello,

I am I am currently writing a dissertation on employment opportunities for newly graduate conference interpreters (graduated between 2002-2012) in the European private market and am collecting answers by means of a survey posted on social media, blogs and websites.

I was wondering whether you could help me by filling this survey out? Remember, CONFERENCE INTERPRETERS only (so no PSI for this survey).

Survey description:

" This dissertation is an attempt to establish employment trends for recent graduates in the private market.
Your contribution is absolutely vital to help interpreting students figure out what the situation might be once they graduate.

The questionnaire is anonymous and takes up to a maximum of 10 minutes. Respondents should be interpreters who graduated from an interpreting course (MA/postgraduate diploma) between 2002-2012 and are working as freelancers in the European market; interpreters with no formal qualification who started working during these years can also take part.

Should you have any questions or want receive a copy of the thesis once it is finished, please write to: [email protected]"

Survey link:

http://www.surveyface.com/study/Employment-in-the-private-conference-interpreting-market-in-Europe-7291.php?l=y

Thanks in advance!

Ben
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Survey: employment trends for newly graduate conference interpreters (2002-2012)

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »