Reset segment view / Display all segments again
Thread poster: Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
Aug 1, 2021

Stepan, Your screen is too narrow: an important icon isn't displayed, the Filter icon (a funnel).

You seem to have searched for a string that isn't present in your translation project, with the Filter checkbox in the Find and Replace dialogue box ticked.

Then you get a result like this:

Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 09.00.28

To deactivate the active filter / to display all segments again, you can either click the Funnel icon (once you've made it visible) or use this menu command / keyboard shortcut:

Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 09.01.04

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 19:38
English to Russian
Thank you Hans Aug 1, 2021

Actually I use a wide screen. Weirdly, I don't have the funnel icon there. First I thought it might be because I use 150% scaling in Windows settings, but even when I have re-set it to 100% and re-started CafeTran, it is still not there... Here is what I see with standard 100% scaling in full screen mode:
2021-08-01_151401However I could find the menu item you mentioned (Ctrl+Shift+K). Thank you.

Update: Ok. I got it. The funnel icon only appears when a filter is applied.

[Edited at 2021-08-01 18:27 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Reset segment view / Display all segments again

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »