Ziad Marzouka
Ziad Marzouka  Identity Verified
Suiza
Local time: 15:21
inglés al árabe
+ ...
Dec 7, 2005

Dear colleagues,

This may sound a stupid question but I am really not that good when it comes to computers, so I would really appreciate any help. One of my clients asked me to translate a document using Arabic Arial unicode font. Is this is the usual Arial font that we can choose from the list of fonts on word? Please excuse my ignorance.
Thanks!

Ziad

samehme
samehme
Estados Unidos
Local time: 06:21
inglés al árabe
+ ...
Arial Unicode MS Dec 7, 2005

Hi Ziad,

You should use the "Arial Unicode MS" font. It comes standard with MS Word (Office) 2003.

Good luck,

Sameh

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Arial unicode font

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »