Problems aligning Arabic HTML file with English HTML file in Deja Vu
Thread poster: rosie_longley
rosie_longley
rosie_longley
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:48
May 27, 2010

Hi,

I'm using Deja Vu X Professional Version 7.5.316, and I'm trying to align an Arabic HTML text with an English HTML text. However, each time I attempt this, when it gets to the stage in the Wizard where I'm meant to correct the alignment, the Arabic side is just blank, apart from a few segments at the begining which are in English. I've tried using various different codes, such as Unicode and UTF8 and a few Arabic codes but I'm still having no luck. Does anyone know where I'm goi
... See more
Hi,

I'm using Deja Vu X Professional Version 7.5.316, and I'm trying to align an Arabic HTML text with an English HTML text. However, each time I attempt this, when it gets to the stage in the Wizard where I'm meant to correct the alignment, the Arabic side is just blank, apart from a few segments at the begining which are in English. I've tried using various different codes, such as Unicode and UTF8 and a few Arabic codes but I'm still having no luck. Does anyone know where I'm going wrong?

Thanks!

Rosie
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems aligning Arabic HTML file with English HTML file in Deja Vu

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »