https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_bugs/87659-editing_note_in_forum_postings_shows_up_in_localized_format.html

Editing note in Forum postings shows up in localized format
Inițiatorul discuției: Katalin Horváth McClure
Katalin Horváth McClure
Katalin Horváth McClure  Identity Verified
Statele Unite
Local time: 22:41
Membru (2002)
din engleză în maghiară
+ ...
Oct 25, 2007

I normally use the Hungarian interface of ProZ.com.
Today I noticed that when I edited a forum posting of mine, the automatic timestamp about the editing was displayed in Hungarian, even if I viewed the forum posting with English set as the site's language. Other people told me that they saw the Hungarian note in my posting, too, although they were using the site with a 3rd language setting.

I am not sure whether this is a new thing - I just noticed yesterday after a colleagu
... See more
I normally use the Hungarian interface of ProZ.com.
Today I noticed that when I edited a forum posting of mine, the automatic timestamp about the editing was displayed in Hungarian, even if I viewed the forum posting with English set as the site's language. Other people told me that they saw the Hungarian note in my posting, too, although they were using the site with a 3rd language setting.

I am not sure whether this is a new thing - I just noticed yesterday after a colleague commented on it.
Is this a temporary glitch, or a bug?

See example right here. I edited this posting first when the site language was set to Hungarian, and then twice more, with English settings:

[Módosítva: 2007-10-25 20:04]

[Edited at 2007-10-25 20:05]

[Edited at 2007-10-25 20:07]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Editing note in Forum postings shows up in localized format

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »